Fikirlerini Paylaş, Sen de Kazanmaya Başla!

11 Mart 2016 Cuma

How I Earned $1 Dollar On The First Day Joining Grandbux PTC Site Without any Referral And Earning More Daily






This is a must read post if you wish to learn the new secret the successful PTC users are applying in order to recruit active direct referrals and unlock the unlimited earning potential in the PTC sites without investing in rented referrals.





If you are familiar with making extra money online using the PTC sites, then you probably know how great it might feel like being able to earn up to $1 dollar on a PTC site on the first day of signing up, without any referrals (unless the site is a scam- for they offer up to $1 per ad click, or upon upgrading)






Grandbux is a legit PTC site that has been paying the users without problems for years now through paypal and the users are always happy with the earning potential of grandbux as compared to other PTC sites of the same age online. Checking the site’s forum gives one access to the numerous number of proofs of payments as well as success stories posted by the satisfied users.
Grandbux has one unique feature that makes it stand on its own in the PTC industry when it comes to the ease of promoting other opportunities on the site and referring other active users to join the team.
So, when I joined grandbux for the first time, I had to click all the ads that were available at the moment, the task which earned me some cents to my account.
Then I had to explore the micro-jobs section on the site and test how reliable it was. For a quick understanding how the grandbux microjobs work, it is just a section that gives the users the opportunity to invite some of the grandbux users to their own different affiliate programs/opportunities for a payment which can vary from $0.1 to $1 dollar.
The user posting the ad also includes the instructions which must be fulfilled by the invite in order to approve the payment which is held under escrow by the grandbux system. If it happens that the advertiser isn’t satisfied by the referral’s activity in relation to the instruction given, he can reject the offer.
Since I was also eyeing to join other PTC sites and other promising earning opportunities that I wasn’t a member yet, I found it the best way to join them.
After checking the available ads and the instructions to be fulfilled I was glad to find that some of the opportunities I had on my list were present too with simple tasks to be completed.

By the end of the day, $1 dollar had been transferred to my account after successful approval of the payments by the satisfied individual users.
So far, I am using the same system to gain direct referrals to other PTC sites and other income opportunities that I am affiliated to including the latest programs I joined through grandbux microjobs and this has easened my task of building my online business.
If you are interested, you can JOIN HERE through my referral link OR by this link

1 yorum:

  1. The top things about Clixsense's Get Paid To Click Program:
    1. Up to $0.02/click.
    2. 5 secs lowest timer.
    3. Reclick every 24 hours.

    YanıtlaSil